I am super excited to share that I will speaking at one of my absolute favorite conferences each year — the United States’ preeminent cybersecurity conference — SecureWorld – Dallas!
On Wednesday, October 25, 2023, I will be leading a full day workshop for SecureWorld Plus registrants on Real-World Cyber Risk Management and Resilience Planning that will go from 9:00am until at least 3:00pm (and however long people want to keep talking about one of my favorite topics!). You must register ASAP if you want to attend this PLUS course.
This will be a practical, hands-on workshop in an informal collaborative setting to have real discussions about the following topics (and any others that attendees may want to talk about):
- Lifecycle for investigating and responding to a cyberattack (such as a ransomware attack)
- The legal, compliance, and regulatory issues that arise from such attacks
- Legal and regulatory requirements for cyber risk management programs
- Assessing and understanding the real-world business impact cyber risk has on the company
- Prioritizing risks and developing a strategic action plan to execute
- Implementing simple and cost-effective strategies that take into account legal, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- The role of cyber insurance in overall resilience and incident response preparation
On Thursday, October 26, 2023, I will be speaking at two sessions with several of my good friends:
- Implications of ChatGPT and Other Similar AI Tools @ 9:00 AM (along with Kimberly KJ Haywood, William Birchett, and Larry Yarrell, II)
- Cover Your Cyber Assets @ 1:15 PM (along with Steven H. Anderson, Rebecca Barton, and Sean Scranton)
I hope to see you at this awesome event — please let me know if you are going to be there!