The U.S. Government has launched a new resource to help combat the ransomware pandemic. Below is the relevant information it has shared:
The U.S. Government launched a new website to help public and private organizations defend against the rise in ransomware cases. StopRansomware.gov is a whole-of-government approach that gives one central location for ransomware resources and alerts. We encourage organizations to use this new website to understand the threat of ransomware, mitigate risk, and in the event of an attack, know what steps to take next.
The StopRansomware.gov webpage is an interagency resource that provides our partners and stakeholders with ransomware protection, detection, and response guidance that they can use on a single website. This includes ransomware alerts, reports, and resources from CISA, the FBI, and other federal partners.
We look forward to growing the information and resources on StopRansomware.gov and plan to partner with additional Federal Agencies who are working to curb the rise in ransomware.
Additional Ransomware Resources
- Ransomware! What is it and how do you better protect against it?
- Deconstructing the Ransomware Response Lifecycle
- Kaseya Ransomware Attack – Yet Another Lesson in Humility and the Need for Resilience Preparation
- Ransomware Attacks! The 5 Best Practices the White House Urges all Businesses to Take to Mitigate Them
- Shawn Tuma Discusses The Rise of Cybersecurity Problems on Morning News
1 thought on “StopRansomware.gov – the U.S. Government’s One-Stop Resource for Ransomware”
You must log in to post a comment.