I was a guest host recently on the Down the Security Rabbithole Podcast to give my take on the legal aspects of current cybersecurity news with host Rafal Los (@Wh1t3Rabbit) and co-guest host John Foster (@dearestleader). As always, it was a blast!
Join the #DtSR Discussion on Twitter
For more great #DtSR content, check out the full Down the Security Rabbithole Podcast homepage and also check out these past #DtSR podcasts where I was a guest:
- DtSR Episode 224 – Pointing the Finger of Responsibility
- DtSR Episode 214 – Financial Impact of Breaches
- DtSR Episode 200 – Privacy, Security, Risk and Law Collide
- DtSR Episode 194 – Update on Cyberlaw w Shawn Tuma
- DtSR Episode 182 – Apple Versus the FBI
- DtSR Episode 176 – 2015 InfoSec Legal Review
- DtSR Episode 130 – Where Law and Cyber Collide
- DtSR FeatureCast – US vs. Salinas ft. Shawn Tuma
- DtR Episode 116 – Lines in the Sand on Security Research
- DtR FeatureCast – CFAA, Shellshock and Security Research – October 2nd 2014
- DtR Episode 31 – Analyzing US vs. Cotterman (Cyber Law)
- DtR Episode 29 – Shawn Tuma – The Law and the Hacker
You must log in to post a comment.