As you can see, I have had a whirlwind week of presentations with the IAIP Keynote on Tuesday, ACFE Fraud Conference on Friday, and then Saturday I finish it up in Austin at the Collin County Bench Bar Foundation’s Collin County Bench Bar Conference!
You Should Be Here!
The Bench Bar Conference is a really fun event that I spoke at last year (see Collin County Bench Bar Presentation on Cyber Risks to Lawyers #CCBBF) and I could not miss the opportunity to be a part of it again this year. To add to that, it is a real honor for me to share the stage and be presenting with so many well-respected legal jurists, scholars, and
To add to that, it is a real honor for me to share the stage and be presenting with so many well-respected legal jurists, scholars, and practitioners:
- Hon. Eva Guzman, Justice, Supreme Court of Texas
- Hon. Angela Tucker, Judge, 199th District Court, Collin County, Texas (@AttorneyTucker)
- Hon. Jill Willis, Judge, 429th District Court, Collin County, Texas
- Rep. Jason Villalba, Texas House of Representatives
- Thomas Ashworth – Collin County District Attorney’s Office
- Leah Boyd – ALARM
- Kelly Crawford – Scheef & Stone, L.L.P.
- David Clouston – Sessions Fishman Nathan & Israel
- Melinda Eitzen – Duffee + Eitzen
- Martin Thornthwaite, Strasburger & Price
- Emily Miskel – Koons Fuller
- Jeff Domen – Goranson Bain
- Lee Bean
- Charity Borserine
- Penny Phillips
As I am sure you can imagine by now, my presentation will focus on cybersecurity law, mitigation, and compliance for both lawyers and businesses.
Stay Tuned for More
Check back soon for a blog or two about the event as well as the slides from my presentation.
1 thought on “Speaking on Cybersecurity Law, Risk & Compliance at Collin County Bench Bar Conference in Austin! #CCBBF”
You must log in to post a comment.