I was a guest recently on the Reimagining Security Podcast and recorded the episode “So you’ve been hacked, now what?” Here is a link to a detailed and informative blog post about the episode and the actual episode.
As detailed in the blog post, we covered these key topics and a few more:
- reasonable cybersecurity
- proactive cyber risk management
- critical aspects of incident response
- ransomware incident response
- most common causes of ransomware attacks we see
- cyber insurance
- working with law enforcement
Join the conversation on LinkedIn about this episode and tell us what you think.