computer fraud | data privacy | Law Blog
Have you ever tried to physically destroy a hard drive?
- So, your business has never had a data breach? Have you ever had an employee leave?
- You should know this > “What do connected cars and toilets have in common?”
- To all Veterans, thank you very much for
- Private Facebook posts are protected by the SCA unless voluntarily provided by friends with access
- Tonight, with tears in my eyes, I write this blog – have you heard of #opjustice4savannah
- RT @TerryBrindley: The FBI have a special Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) ic3.gov #fbi #internetcrime #complaints 8 hours ago
- RT @Computerpo: Yes Virginia #Internet Crime Existed Before #Silkroad ht.ly/rEgyr 1 day ago
- The best will be when you do it for real! RT @CaptainKatt: The best part about law and order is that it's always on and playing marathons 😄 1 day ago
Hot Topics!#smlaw #socialmedialaw abuse act access Brekka business CFAA CIO Citrin client service computer computer fraud Computer Fraud & Abuse Act Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Computer Fraud and Abuse Act attorney Computer Fraud and Abuse Act lawyer Computer security Cordell Parvin customer service Data breach data privacy data security employee employer Employment Facebook Fraud grandpaw Grandpaw's Lessons hack hacking information Information privacy Information security infosec International Airport Centers IPad iPhone John law law firm law marketing Lawsuit Lawyer Learning legal LinkedIn loss marketing Marketing and Advertising Nosal privacy professional service respect Security service Seth Godin Shawn E. Tuma shawn tuma social media social media attorney Social media law social media lawyer social media marketing social media policies social media policy Terms of Service Texas trade secrets Twitter unauthorized access United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit United States v. John United States v. Nosal United States v. Phillips