computer | data privacy | social media | Law Blog
Have you ever tried to physically destroy a hard drive?
- Family Law Judge Discounts Tweets That Threatened Children and Discussed Alcohol Use – R.M. v. D.Z.
- Court Dismisses Data Breach Lawsuit Against LinkedIn Based on Compromised Passwords – In re LinkedIn User Privacy Litigation
- Collaborating on Documents With Multiple Dropbox Accounts on One Computer
- You Can't Just Hack Your Way to Social Change
- FTC cracks down on spam text messages
- Presentation: Helping Businesses Prepare for Computer Fraud and Data Breaches
- Deactivating Your Facebook While in Litigation May Be Destruction of Evidence
- Listen to Shawn Tuma discuss social media law issues for business on PlayMakers Talk Show via podcast
- Law360 article quotes Shawn Tuma on data privacy significance of U.S. v. Cotterman
- Doing stupid (and illegal) things and posting videos of it on social media is, well, stupid.
- I sure do love this coffee cup! ow.ly/i/2a7uO thanks to my wonderful daughter @CaptainKatt 9 hours ago
- RT @dawnmlim: Activists argued violating office computer policies ≠ breaking Computer Fraud laws; but intent governed Nosal ruling http://t… 22 hours ago
- RT @dataprivacyrisk: Get a FREE copy of “Top 10 List of Things You Can Do to Minimize Your Organization’s Data Breach!” http://t.co/buaKdlI… 1 day ago
Hot Topics!#smlaw #socialmedialaw abuse act access business CFAA Citrin client service computer fraud Computer Fraud & Abuse Act Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Computer Fraud and Abuse Act attorney Computer Fraud and Abuse Act lawyer customer service Data breach data security Employment Facebook Fraud Grandpaw's Lessons hack hacking Information security infosec law law marketing Lawsuit Lawyer legal LinkedIn loss privacy professional service respect Security service Shawn E. Tuma social media social media attorney Social media law social media lawyer social media marketing social media policies social media policy Twitter