computer fraud | data security | Law Blog
Have you ever tried to physically destroy a hard drive?
Hot Topics!#smlaw #socialmedialaw access breach notification breach response Brekka business car hacking CFAA CIO Citrin client service computer computer fraud Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Computer security Cordell Parvin corporate espionage customer service Data breach data privacy data security employee employer Employment Facebook Fraud grandpaw Grandpaw's Lessons hack hacking information Information privacy Information security infosec intended use theory International Airport Centers IPad iPhone John law law firm law marketing Lawsuit Lawyer Learning legal LinkedIn loss marketing Marketing and Advertising Nosal PhoneDog v. Kravitz privacy professional service respect Security service Seth Godin Shawn E. Tuma shawn tuma social media Social media law social media marketing social media policies social media policy Terms of Service Texas trade secrets Twitter unauthorized access United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit United States v. John United States v. Nosal United States v. Phillips
- Corporate Espionage: Hacking A Company Through A Chinese Restaurant Takeout Menu
- The Legal Side of Data Breach and Third Party Risk (presentation slides)
- What did Sun Tzu teach about data security?
- 3 Important Questions Your Company Must Answer After A Data Breach
- 3 Steps for Obtaining Trade Secrets in Discovery
- RT @Jonathan_HR_Law: WHERE iS THE OUTRAGE? RT Jews in east Ukraine forced to register with authorities nyp.st/1h7uBk8 23 minutes ago
- I am generally in favor of the #CFAA (though I agree it needs tweaking) but I sure love Weev's spirit! huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/wee… 8 hours ago
- I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a really cool place! #FBI (@ Dallas FBI Office) 4sq.com/1kDRWzy 9 hours ago